Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    Ray, I still owe you that beer nextime im in AZ!
    This biz....with all the stress, has turned me into a fat drunk.......I drink way too much beer these days. But what the heck....I'll drink to that.

2. Like Vinoshitto, Dreviltattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    drink one for me, lol

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    Yea but we need to keep a eye on the Tescos of the tattooing world(Big super market chain of England lots of fingers in pies and the odd horse those who don't know) because if we don't things could slowly get out of are hands, people getting together on a project is great it works in tattooing so I can't see why it can't work in the machines them selfs as well.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

You can say the "wall mart" of tattooing, in the States
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel a bit nauseated regarding this subject.
    Especially because I am in america and love this country and industry.
    We cannot allow anyone to control our industry. Especially by people that have nothing to do with it
    to begin with.
    Messed up that they try to pass laws to grow their wallets! That is sickening.

PS: I wonder if anyone owns a patent on a direct drive.
    Last edited by fkirons; 09-28-2013 at 06:53 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I just want to say this is a fascinating post. I feel the people of this forum would. Be loyal to a USA brand. Can't say much for the rest of the industry with sow much Chinese manufactured junk being shoved down the industries throat. Unless your reading these post I don't know a single needle or disposable tube that is advertised that it is Chinese. I only use tatsoul for supplies anymore but even then I couldn't tell any one where there needle or tubes are made. I would assume china. So I know this is going to be no easy task but I for one support it and hope it is a success. Certainly will promote it in my circle of artist friends.
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, completely excited to see a disposable tube and cart being produced on this continent. (nothing against Europe, Australia, etc.) it'll just be nice to know where all of the prodcts and tools we use come from and whos pocket our hard earned money is going to. with the help of forums like this one it'll also be easier to make purchases over seas also. because of the readiment of information that this site provides.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not American but can we(in Australia) use them as a trial too? Obviously I'd pay the asking price...... Also when are the 2 new machines coming out roughly?
    And I'd like to add that we too(Australian and possibly the rest of the world) agree with you guys about the Chinese crap that comes out....
    We too are feeling frustrated about getting cheap knock off and can't really prove where it's been made(I got 2 bishops from our Australian supplier and when i opened the machines to change the cams I read on the motors that they are Maxon sample only motors.....
    Now not saying it's not OK to run but it feels like(unless it's in my mind) than they dont run like the other 2 bishops I got sent by the original bishop company.......
    Kudos to you to make a stand and believe me I'd rather buy the extra money to get quality stuff from you guys than China.....
    Last edited by sammyfrog75; 09-28-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know, that's why I mentioned Europe and Australia. you guys have some very inventive stuff coming from Australia and Europe, obviously with some of the best machines on the market. I was just stating, that it is so much more convenient to see more products come from our country. also, there is a huge problem in America with outsourcing to other countries. so the more we can have made here the better it is for us as individuals and our economy. im sure you guys have to deal with customs a lot and it sucks, long wait times for products, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    You can say the "wall mart" of tattooing, in the States
    So funny you say that....it is that exact statement a company I was making parts for.....They wanted to be the "wally world" of the tattoo industry. It is why I basically stopped working for them

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we need to get an American company making our small motors for us! I would invest in that! How about a kickstarter? Anyone game?

12. Like Jack Steel liked this post.