Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdadio View Post
    I think we need to get an American company making our small motors for us! I would invest in that! How about a kickstarter? Anyone game?
    That would be great an amazing initiative.
    I always wondered why there is not a single solid american motor manufacturer.

One thing for sure is that almost the majority of the components needed to make a motor comes from china.
    I'm down to be part of the solution just let me know what can be done and how to get it going.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    that would be awesome, an American made motor to rival maxon! "gaston" i cant wait to get my halo, im feeling like a crack head waiting to recop. im fiending, lol. im bout to drive from Indiana to Miami!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey, but the good point of the CHEYENNE is the possibility of adjust the needles depth on way from the grip, with DISPOSABLE FIX GRIP that is not possible, rite ???

i try before some of the T-TECH NEEDLES WITH STEEL GRIP, GOOD QUALITY, but why nobody else don't start produce some serious NEEDLES CARTRIDGE ????

THE CHEYENNE are so expencive, and the T'TECH are the only other solution, and many times are SOLD OUT some needles configuration becouse the biggest request from artists, of course,

i think can be good some other CARTRIDGE option , or the problem is the PATENT from CHEYENNE, or what ????

GREETS AT ALLA, COMPLIMENTS TO FRANCO AND GASTON FOR THEYR NEW PRODUCTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Needle depth can always be changed through the cams on the machines or buy adjusting the tube a little bit
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Just like you would when setting up any tattoo machine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    i know about that, but is not the same, the original CHEYENNE GIRP make adjust the depp of the needle son the way, just turn the grip, that was the good point of that stupid expencive grip,

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    i know about that, but is not the same, the original CHEYENNE GIRP make adjust the depp of the needle son the way, just turn the grip, that was the good point of that stupid expencive grip,
    You simply release your tube vise and move your grip forward backwards. Let's not get too lazy for the sake of technology. This has been working perfectly for years with any tube!

Yes it is convenient to "click click" to adjust needle depth but a simple twist of your vice screw can achieve the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clicking the adjustment depth is all very well but that is the one piece of the Cheyenne grip that is prone to failure...Some end up sloppy and loose and others seize solid...Ive had them stop working and i know many others that have had faults occur with them...keep em simple...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drip some magic oil from fk irons in a seized hawk grip and let it sit over night it will fix it

Post Thanks / Like
    HEY GASTON.... This has been working perfectly for years with any tube!

SIMPLE COILS MACHINES HAVE BEN WORKING PERFECTLY FOR YEARS, SP WHY U GET MAD TO IMPROVE ??? IS NOT THE POINT MAN.... I DON USE CHEYENNE AND I DON LIKE THEM,, I JUST WANNA SAY THAT THE GOOD POINT OF THAT STUPID TUBE WAS THE ADJUSTMENT ON THE WAY JUST TURN THE GRIP, THATS ALL

IM 100% PRO TO YOUR DISPOSABLE TUBES MAN, OF COURSE, ANY NEWS IS GREAT