Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting....
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    How did I sleep on this post? This is big news very interested I. The cartridge system but hate auto cleaving tubes all the time this is perfect for me
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    finally! there is a button for disposable tubes on the ttech website but it's a dead link, so they must be coming out with one too. I'm down to try em all!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    For sure on that cagelavey they did not think of the locking system on the top of the cart/inside grip it had been used for years on all kinds of products to put two piece together.They simply adapted it to tattooing.
    About 18 years ago I used to Tattoo with a cosmetic tattoo machine called Mei Che, they had a similar cartridge system, as well as many others but so much time has passed and everyone just assumed cheyenne were the creators and inventors, but really all they did was come out with their own type of cartridge system, something me and other builders should have the right to do as well, I personally don't like the tension and the liner needles from Hawk. I like T TEC but there is much room for many improvements, I have been talking with somebody about teaming up to make another version but only better because we are both tattoo artists who know what we need. After all, Cheyenne Hawk machines were never made for body Art, they were always made just for cosmetic tattooing until the corporate, Money hungry Board of Directors decided to capitalize on our industry. And now they are trying to corner the market so that they could own it all, I don't know what you guys think but that mentality needs to be snuffed quick!

5. Thanks Vinoshitto thanked for this post.
    Like MikeyD, Ta2GeezerUK, astaluego liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clint morrison View Post
    It's about time. Looks awesome. Been waiting for someone to do this for a while now. 1 or 1.25 inch are my favorite. Will it work with t-tech plunger?
    We are thinking of including a free plunger with every tube, the tip will not be as fat as the teeth yet, but there won't be anything to worry about because we will be supplying the plunger

7. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PHILink TATTOOz View Post
    fki and bishop? would you ever make a disposable that would fit the hawk?
    One of our designs includes the threaded cap That you will be able to use these on HAwk machines

9. Like astaluego, joelhague, PHILink TATTOOz liked this post.
    Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    MT Derm who is the parent company has worked for years to get laws passed in The European goverments to require the use of a cartridge system in tattooing......so if the company controls the patents where no other company can produce cartridges. Who stands to make all the money?
    One of the pen devices they produce for PMU (permanent make-up) market uses a cartridge were the size is different and will not accept the tattooing cart. I remember when the carts would cost $15 per. They still charge the high prices for the PMU carts......so what does that say about their biz practices ?
    I would say to be careful of mt derm....because they will use their lawyers to stop or slow down your products. But with that said.....go for it and show them they can't control the biz. And I would say to just make a solid adapter and not with the click stop adjustment.....have had a number of artists who complain about them going out of adjustment when they hook the clipcord and turn the machine in their hands.

11. Like MikeyD liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea they move to much just by the weight of the machine, but what would be good would be one without the clicks but use a screw lock to stop where you like? I use microtape to stop mine from turning and to boost the size I put a rubber sleeve on it as well. With New cartridges coming out and grips I've let a little bit of wee out haha good times.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    well said ray, NO MONOPOLIES! I love how grounded you are. with people like you, gaston, and franco in the biz., this industries future looks real bright. im happy to be witness to these amazing developments.

Post Thanks / Like
    also the vivace is one of the few machines I have found where you don't have to remove the stay up spring to run carts(the silver spring, not the red) and it works beautifully with carts, I love that machine, I pm'd you ray
    Last edited by cagelavey; 10-07-2013 at 05:34 AM.