Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=slicksteel;92943]Please Please ! Can one of you -Bishop or Fki please make a standard model with a thick standard 1inch textured grip-no fancy bevels ,cuts etc and a sturdy back stem that will not bend. This will help to add some weight for us guys that use heavier roto's and coils. Also a standard grips just works better for some of us.
    [/QUOTE

What he said

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Great minds think alike. Glad to see more people working towards these innovations.
    Would love to work in conjunction with you to standardized certain aspects of this new product.
    Here is our RPG disposable manufacture proto:
    Attachment 21798
    that would be reall kool

Post Thanks / Like
    fki and bishop? would you ever make a disposable that would fit the hawk?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think hawk would have to do that i wouldnt doubt if they tried to sue you both like they did t tech. i would love to test these for either of you i have been waiting on a disposable cart grip for a long time as well. Look forward to november ps4 and disposable cart grips shot this is a good holiday season everyone remember to stock up on ur t tech carts cuz i have a feeling they are gunna be low on stock once these things hit. Gaston i think you should talk with eikon since you guys are already working together somewhat listing there products on your site and come up with another cartridge company eikons needles in a cart made by fk and them would be awesome. we need more alternatives i hate hawk carts i love t tech but there is room for improvment and its only something tattooers can do to really improve

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and if hawk did come out with disposable grip expect it to be around 10 dollars per grip no doubt

Post Thanks / Like
    should be easy to side step a lawsuit from hawk by saying it was invented to fit the inkjecta flite

Post Thanks / Like
    I talked to a French lady from t-tech the last time I made an order and, I was like is anything going to come from that lawsuit from Cheyenne? am I going to have to like buy up as many t-techs as possible, lol, just in case something stupid happens. she said that there is nothing to worry about that t-tech is not going anywhere. they were able to prove that there are many other carts out there with a similar design even before t-tech came out, and several other cart type grips in production. and the only thing the same on there carts are the "UNIVERSAL" locking system, the rest of the cart is completely different and unique. fuck Cheyenne! I hate them corporate money driven assholes. the only reason they are up in arms against t-tech is because they made a superior cart at a fraction of the price, and they are selling like gangbusters. their sponsored artist are closet t-techers, lol. anyway, they are going to have to sue the entire tattoo industry cause the whole industry is being driven to this awesome system. variety is what it is about, with companies like fki and bishop leading the way. nothing is entirely new, just improved upon and made better than its predecessor. with out this type of development, we'd still be using Thomas Edison's machine, and nothing else. EVOLVOLUTION, is the nature of our species and the evolution of our tools is only practical and to be expected. I just think that if Cheyenne wants to rule the roost then they just stay inventive and not try to monopolize an industry with inhibition.

8. Like fkirons liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    For sure on that cagelavey they did not think of the locking system on the top of the cart/inside grip it had been used for years on all kinds of products to put two piece together.They simply adapted it to tattooing.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I would live to have a go with these once they are out, making a set up to use with the hawk would be great have a universal threaded top holder then a way to slot in your grips and tighten up. Also we need more companies to make cartridges with more needle groupings! ! The grips them selfs are good but more cartridges let's not have to keep using expensive hawk, and limited t-tech.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

11. Like astaluego, slicksteel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Envy needles in a cartridge oooosh.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

13. Like joelhague liked this post.