Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

\

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like some sort of angled cam

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    hey mech do you have any links to this model as the build of it looks fairly well made. would like to fiddle with one but have seen a lot of junk ones.
    Sorry slick, I don't have a link,but, they are only 30 bucks, I will trawl some sites an pm you..

Post Thanks / Like
    The needles I have don't have a solder point, it is the size/width of the tube tip which "forms" the configuration...For instance a 7flat has 7 separate individual needles..

Post Thanks / Like
    I will get this thread back on track in the meantime..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6UXQ_9IRo8 and if you dont like it, fukn PM me....TUNE.....LOL.....

6. Like bluerocker, Wonderland liked this post.
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This trash talking is getting out of hand. I will remind everyone especially builders on here this site is free, free for all of you to use and to sell and promote your products. One thing I have asked is to not attack each other in public. You got beef, take it up in private! We are a very small crew of volunteers here and cant keep an eye on the place 24/7. that being said I will clean up this thread and if it starts again I will lock it and will put a the offending parties on a vacation.

If anyone wants to complain to me that this is censorship or they hate me, hate the site, hate what this site has become you are welcome to pm me your concerns. In the mean time before this gets further out of hand if you are not talking about what this thread was started about then move on.

8. Like Wonderland liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    To get back on track, I will endeavor to get this to work with a "conventional" cart set up....

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think some major parts need to be made or just someone with a hobby lathe can sort this out? I like where you are going with this mod.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you going to fashion some of the internal parts out of metal? Or just proof of concept the idea first?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tbh, fabricating some of the plastic parts out of metal would ensure longevity,but, I don't know if the extra weight could have vibration issues...It hits perfectly well, and I am a great believer in that if it ain't broke, then don't fix it...LOL....The plunger bar on the t-tech/cheyanne is slightly thicker than the one on the "cosmetic" carts supplied with it..The easy solution would be to swap the plunger over,but, I would prefer to adapt the fitting
    which "drives" the cart..