Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines directDRIVE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn it!! What did I miss!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    This trash talking is getting out of hand. I will remind everyone especially builders on here this site is free, free for all of you to use and to sell and promote your products. One thing I have asked is to not attack each other in public. You got beef...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, funny to me that these machines are of interest. As I seek out "tattoo machines". Most of these PM machines are limited in needle options to the artist. Most use a 1.3.5.7 round and maybe a 5 or 9 mag, and a couple flat options.
    The posts form Slickstee reference a Chinese replica of a Noveau Contour machine and another handpiece by Nov. called a Simplicity.
    The needle cartridges are about $10-$15 each. The German made machines are anywhere form $1500-$4,000!!! Permanent Makeup artists pay a lot for the "price of beauty".
    Here's the interesting part: MT. Derm who makes the Cheyenne Hawk, Spirit and Thunder$$, also makes the Noveau Contour permanent makeup machine $$$$$.
    Both accept cartridges and are adjustable for needle length with a twist.. Speed is adjusted with power supply.($350 verses $3000)
    I can use my Nov. Cont. handpiece in my Cheyenne power supply but not vice versa. And of course China makes the cartridges, machines etc. at a fraction but you do suffer some quality. (if you know what your looking for and scrutinize needles).

check this one out-takes carts-might be great for small detail tattoos or single needle work. It adj. like a hawk grip.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Digital-...item1c313a4e9f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-PCAK-10PCS...item58958fdfb2

The red Chinese machine only takes up to a certtain size needles and has 3 parts to verses all in one cartridge. The needle depth selection on this red machine is a nice option for consistency on thicker, thinner skin.
    Well, thats my .02cents.