Post Thanks / Like

My modest line up....

I know its only small, but they say size doesnt matter, Its what ya do with it, that counts. ;-)

Only one coil left. Never thought i'd see the day!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a cutback Liner or Shader......Nice Machines, you will be able to do anything with that arsenal,P.

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice start.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    Is that a cutback Liner or Shader......Nice Machines, you will be able to do anything with that arsenal,P.
    Its a cutback liner Paul. It hits real hard at 7 volts. Pushs a 9 easy and probably higher (not tried it tho)

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely little collection Lee. Time now to do what i do when i find nice machines .....panic buy spares!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah Paul. I'm always window shopping, and when funds allow, theres always gonna be room for more!! I shifted 4 coils to get the Kubin machines though. But I feel can cope with most occurancies now. Use the Pinta for grey shading, rotary works for packing and some tentative lining. Kubin direct for whip and packing, and the trusty pilot liner when I dont feel comfortable using a rotary liner, like on the waist or necks etc. I got the cranker for lining also, but I aint tried it yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pilot liner is a belter mate ( have two....ones a spare!) you will love your cranker , have mine set at their longer stroke and they do it all with ease

Post Thanks / Like
    still waiting on getting a cranker, love the RW tho it was the first real spinner i bought and totally turned me over from coil,

the mrs says we should start 12 step program as this is a life altering addiction

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozzer337 View Post
    Yeah Paul. I'm always window shopping, and when funds allow, theres always gonna be room for more!! I shifted 4 coils to get the Kubin machines though. But I feel can cope with most occurancies now. Use the Pinta for grey shading, rotary works for packing and some tentative lining. Kubin direct for whip and packing, and the trusty pilot liner when I dont feel comfortable using a rotary liner, like on the waist or necks etc. I got the cranker for lining also, but I aint tried it yet.
    mozz whats your setup for packing with your rotary works ????