Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    So I only got to do an outline, lol. I love my wife but she sets horrible. And it was late last night and she wasn't feeling it so the whole thing was a constant struggle. I ran the 3.6mm stroke wheel at 8.4v don't know if that is excessive or not didn't have alot of time to horse around with it, but it seemed fine for my hand speed. I backed off the give 1 full turn. That amount of give felt good for me. I wasnt really digging the vibration I got from using the derlin grip, and the lack of weight for lining. Switched to ss ttech grip and all was alleviated. I love the derlin grip well designed. I think it will be mostly implemented with my vivace though for color work. I just think that what vibration I got from the machine surprised me a little, but like I said ss ttech grip killed that issue, so no biggie. All in all I thought it lined like a champ!, which is awesome. Can't wait to gray shade with it, that's what I really want it for, so I'll keep you posted, with all that said so far I'm loving the halo.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cagelavey; 10-06-2013 at 03:47 PM.