Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Hurricane power suplies... HELP...

Ok so I bought a hurricane power supply hp-2 I think in white off eBay.
    my problem is with my rotary, I have a stealth rotary machine an basically it kills the power supply every time.
    all my other machines work fine with it machines from Aaron Cain an tattoo me also rotary works.
    what happens is the second I hit the foot switch with the stealth connected the time on the unit resets instantly an after around 10-15 mins just stops so have to keep hitting the foot switch to start it again after a few rounds at that it stop all together.
    also this happens with my Aaron Cain shader just seems to lose power the longer it's run one min I'm running it great then have to turn it up to keep it going abit later the machines seemed to lose the power again.
    ive tried lots of different combinations between clip cords an foot switches power cables even wall sockets still has the same problem, even after the guy sent me a replacement unit.
    the other thing is my colleague has the SAME suplly unit in black and has absolutely no problems unlike mine..
    so what do I do ? I know there all crappy units from god knows where but I'm a clinging to a pile of crap or are they any good if ya get a Working one ?
    Last edited by Ashkey6605; 11-08-2013 at 04:33 PM.