hello all first of all let me get this in there ……the first comp i did i did not dismiss any art work that be computer or pen pencil or pain all were judged and to be honest i did like your computer drawing just we thought the finalists was the best this is why i put it to the public to vote ……..
i have no problem with the technology that your using i think if it can get stuff done quicker i think use it …….but all of this has been blown out of control i myself is holding a competition for some free stuff to give some stuff back as a thank you to everyone so there are my suggestions to use pencil pen or paint i really don't see the problem i really don't yes i no some tattooist use technology to draw yes do it use it amazing not a problem ….
dude you made a big fuss on Facebook about it spoke to me like shit tried make me look stupid thats fine does not bother me at all i,m a grown man i can take it …….what i don't get is ( ME MYSELF NO ONE ELSE ME I MIGHT ADD IS TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE THE MACHINES PUT THIS COMP ON MY TIME AS I SAID ON FACEBOOK MY MONEY TO MAKE THEM AND AGAIN MY TIME FOR YOU THE WORLD TO DO A DRAWING BY HAND PENCIL PEN PAINT FOR FREE MACHINES AND STUFF AND NOW YOU HAVE GOT THIS FORUM INVOLVED WHY THE F..K FOR WHAT DO THE DRAWING SHUT YOUR MOUTH ENTER THE COMP LIFE GOES ON SIMPLE )
i would like to state i have nothing against the drawing stuff for you pc never have they are amazing things to have never used one myself but no need if you do good for you guys …..pen and pencil paint is what it is final …why this debate is going this far i,m hell if i ,no but its silly …..dude apology was not needed as you had a little episode and threw your toys out get over it i have i hold no grudge never do ….it is what it is life goes on i will say this if i wanted i could do nothing and just take take take all the time but i,m a fair guy and honest and work hard so i give back don't have to but i like to i.t makes me happy to see so many people making the effort yes its free stuff for doing some thing in return but really its so amazing to see everyone exited to take part in it so thats it i do it for fun and i like to share thats it …..so next time you get a bee in your pants and jump around just think hang on he's spending his time to sort this out for us as a gift for free for us all maybe i should just hold my lips and say thanks ………this as taken me 20 mins to type this and i,m missing x factor that i should not of had to do but hey i don't mind its only sunday night i be back to work tomorrow it all good …...