Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    John ain't happy because people are pumping him wrong info. John got the impression that permanent magnets are being used to drive the needle where as the valor just uses magnets as a return spring instead of a compression spring. People starting drama over nothing. Check out their videos on Youtube.

2. Thanks TATsoul, vsprotoss thanked for this post.
    Like TATsoul, vsprotoss, tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peezie View Post
    John ain't happy because people are pumping him wrong info. John got the impression that permanent magnets are being used to drive the needle where as the valor just uses magnets as a return spring instead of a compression spring. People starting drama over nothing. Check out their videos on Youtube.
    @peezie, Thanks for clarifying this! I have reached out to one of John's concerned friends and he now understands the concept and is contacting John regarding this. He said that he'll be very happy with the news and stated that it is not like his system at all. Now that the small drama is cleared up, we can move forward with focusing on the Valor!

@eric03, feel free to contact me direct [email protected] whenever you want to drop by!

-Billy

4. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    @peezie, Thanks for clarifying this! I have reached out to one of John's concerned friends and he now understands the concept and is contacting John regarding this. He said that he'll be very happy with the news and stated that it is not like his system at all. Now that the small drama is cleared up, we can move forward with focusing on the Valor!

@eric03, feel free to contact me direct [email protected] whenever you want to drop by!

-Billy
    Already contacted him and he is in agreement that it is nothing like his design as he has stated publicly on his facebook page.
    Screenshot_2014-02-03-12-33-15.jpg