ok so in an attemps to have equiptment in two shops so i can travel ive been on a bit of a buying spree from all over the US to europe (a few machines and a ps and footswitch). The very first thing i ordered landed today. It is my shiny new Bishop rotary. i will know later how well it works. my hopes are high though i would classify my experience so far as poor at best. while it took only seconds to get a reply saying my order was getting processed it took a week to get a reply confirming and asking for money. i searched the bishop site, facebook, this forum and twittered with franco directly and had answers ranging from 7-14 days turn around. so here i am about a month in and they did ship last friday but on one of those sites (i believe it is the bishop site) claims to cover next day shipping, i got the pony express. not to be talking shit and im sure i got lost in the shuffle between orders or whatever but here is the real slap in the face. i sent a picture of marilyn monroe which i painted and recieved a machine with some other picture of some other guys painting also of marilyn monroe. Seriously!?!?... i'll post pics in a minute... anyway i am expecting the same experience as with RW and have a bunch of annoying problems but the actual tattooing and ability of the machine is perfect, so when i have that experience and post on that too. and for both those guys, seriously, whats up on the lacking packaging. sick companies with cool identities and names, can you throw a $2 box around it to look corporate? maybe its just me