hello everybody
i am working on trying to get a discount hooked up for forum members….. its just that we had some crazy past couple of weeks launching Symbeos in Europe….
but i know there will be a deal for sure shortly… we are also working on some nice videos as well….
to answer a few questions…
machines weighs 108grs with motor #4 and #5 and 120grs with motor #6
even with the #6 motor option, i believe its on the right scale of weight to not be too light and not too heavy, which i personally find super lightweight machines to be a bit more difficult to work with ( needing usually that bit more of attention and extra work because of the weight issue and having more vibrations to it… ) but that is my personal opinion…
balance … it may look as the motor is a bit longer than other machines ( only rca connections) , but in the overall length we can be talking about 5 to 8 mm aprox… having in mind that we have both clip cord and rca connections( need room for those connectors , wires ,etc inside the cap) and that the clip cord binding posts are what makes it look "longer" its not zoo long… also the motor does NOT go all the way down… like i said there is room for all the connectors there, meaning the motor weight is obviously more balanced toward the machine body. ( this was a very difficult task to get both connectors in there but in my opinion very worth the few extra mm.) the machine is very well balanced and very very little vibrations….
machine body has its nice amount of material and the stroke wheel is a nice and heavy well balanced one with a big bearing that fits inside the machine to add that bit of forward weight to it…
thumbscrew… it has always been an HM thing to have those side thumbscrews and to a vertical crusher or a guillotine tube vice… i know sometimes this gets in peoples way… we have made a nice lower profile thumbscrew for this machine with a lot of leverage power on it due to its width and format ….. however if the thumbscrew sits in tour way towards your hand , it can easily be fixed with an extra washer or just removing 1 washer… that will make your thumbscrew sit in another position that doesn't bother your hand….
of course if i can answer any more questions , please post them here or pm me or even use my personal email… [email protected]
thanks again, roman
videos and forum deals …. shortly…. jajajaja