So .... the info on the Symbeos is up on the Eikon site in very long detail, (good sign) and after going through their information I think it is finally time to say that tattooing with a rotary has breached it's intended shores.
Just as coils are designed each with a desired hit and purpose, now the rotary has inevitably done the same with the introduction of design specific interchangeable motor and stroke combinations. This is what I knew rotaries would
one day aspire to, but my ignorance of the various motor specific technologies seemed to be the missing piece to the puzzle. I always wondered why one machine was better for back n grey when it had the same stroke as another, or why one would outline far better.
Yes I understand there all made differently, but now we are finally beginning to see some sound science take shape. Finally a motor to stroke specific design system that utilizes a plausible play-tested speed to torque formula catered to the various artist's needs for performance specific types of application. Let the games begin!!!

HM I am curious if you know what speed and torque motor is used in the Halo? It says 21600 inside... its a 12v maxxon micro.

Also am I right to assume that the Symbeos is 12v? and what does the 19mm an 22mm mean?