I always new that there had to be more to the whole rotary technology and the ability to use a more suited motor for the suited task seems to be what was missing from the equation.
The dragon fly seems like a low torque motor and it really excels with smaller mags like 7's for coloring
The Halo seems to have high torque and really shine with larger fat mags like 15's for color shading.

I really hope that all of the machine builders take this into consideration, because just like coil machines there is now a comparable market being created that is more task specific.
I would expect to see builders creating low torque shader machines and high torque machines, and faster machines for lining and such.
I would like to see the speed and torque information of the motor when I look on a rotary builders website. This extra information is very important and i hate no knowing what I am buying.

I would like to see a low torque motor for my Halo. I think a few more options and more technological play testing needs to be done.
After all.. coils are already like this.. They are made either as liners or shaders or packers. Rotary it now seems is no different.

Any of you builders see what i am saying? Your thoughts?

Love to hear what you have to say as well Gaston.