Hello everyone!
Sorry I don't get on here too much. I am pretty busy these days, and don't have much spare time to get on here.

Anyways, I wanted to share a little about the Sidewinder machine.
it does sound like a coil, but about half the noise. To me, it is rather pleasant as it isn't raspy or chattery.
If it was a typical rotary that was as loud, I wouldn't want to use it, but the sound of the Sidewinder is very controlled and precise sounding.

I developed this machine to be able to line effortlessly right off the tip of the needle.
I had developed my MC machines for the same reason, but had a few people complain and say they couldn't line off the needle tips like they could with a good coil.

I don't want to go into too much detail about what is going on inside, or why it does what it does, as I worked very hard for a very long time to figure out what would work.
I've already had my adjustable stroke flywheels ripped off..(but since then I've made a better adjustable flywheel )I really don't want this getting ripped off any time soon!

Anyways, I set them up to hit pretty hard and mean, but they can be tuned and adjusted to hit softer.
I am always getting requests for color packers and large grouping liners, and this machine was tailored around those artists.
I also use them for fine lines, and my coworker at the tattoo shop uses them for his portraits.. once he adjusted the hit and stroke.

The price tag is a little stiff, at about $600, but that is because of the time and money put into every build.
As of now, it features a custom made ball bearing Maxon motor. The ball bearings support the shaft rather than the bronze bushings in the standard motors. This pretty much doubles the price of the motor, but doubles the life as well.

I am slowly starting to trickle them outside the USA as I am getting more comfortable with it's stability and my ability to troubleshoot issues via email.
-BUT to be safe, I'd prefer that overseas folks would just hang tight for another few months

I hope I clarified everything! I will try to make it back in a couple days to answer any questions.

Thanks again for all the support!!