I want to thank everyone for your support. You guys have been super patient with me and I am truly grateful. Your reward is a more solid design after some major changes. Good news is that you can pick your colors now. All the parts are ready to be anodized. Please visit my site which I set up to streamline keeping people up to date with progress. One more thing before you check out the site. So word has been getting around to the local artists around here and has gotten the attention of some major players in the biz. Long story short. I will be at the bay area tattoo convention at the Death Before Dishonor booth. I'll have a display up and machines to try out and for sale. Cost to me, 0$. Very supportive bunch of people who don't even know me. I am very grateful. No need to kickback anything either as they know I've been developing this machine for years with no income and have wiped out my savings. Very supportive community indeed. You guys have been very supportive also and I just want to say thanks. Means more to me than you know. Now go pick your colors. http://www.customtattoomachines.com/pages/pictures follow the instructions. Thanks for your time.