Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo junk View Post
Sorry poleson i completely overlooked the question here meant for me.

i try to explain it as the way i expirience it...

i got the flite combo.

in my post i meant the hardest spring (red flex bar) that comes with the flite...compared to the thunder the flite feels kinda springy and even more with ttechs, after using the thunder for a while to me its a lil of a uncomfortable feeling (it feels like a lil give ) but dont get me wrong it gets the job done for sure, for give users it might be easyer to get used to the flite than to the thunder.
the thunder feels strong sharp and precize it just rams it in and your touch hand needs to controll the power of it.

does the flite hit hard enough? : well the motor has power enough but hardest flex bar makes it backoff again.

For now i prefer the thunder over the flite, but i need more hours with the flite, i tried all the bars and cams that came with it but i really disliked the soft ones and the shorter cams
i need to buy a rigid bar to see how that feels

Plus i feel that the balance is a lil high on the flite. (A matter of getting used to) but didnt feel as comfortable as the thunder

Iff you are used to (rotary give) then the flite hits hard enough for sure.

Is there something special about the thunder? : i think the cam has the good amount of weight and shape and the motor has the good power and torque.
the overall feeling is solid.
but there are allot of people that dont like the thunder so its a matter of taste and "can you adjust to this machine"
That's the best comparison I've read yet. Thanks Tattoo junk! I think you covered it.