I hate to say it, because I have never been a fan of Cheyenne as a company, like at all. I hate how they made a big fuss about t-tech designing carts to fit Cheyenne machines and any other cart grips, t-tech grips included. Even to the point of bringing a law suit against t-tech. to me all that is bullshit, especially after using their machines (Cheyenne), because other companies creating carts or even grips(which weirdly, no law suits for the grips as of yet, that I know of) in no way can hinder the amazingness of the machines that they have created. I first got a spirit, and was completely blown away by the way it packed color, but even more so, how it excelled at color/black & gray blends. Of course I wasn’t happy with the way that I was able to line with the spirit, snags, snags, snags, and I don’t know, just weird feeling even when I lined in tight areas where snagging wasn’t an issue. In any event with lining aside, an excellent piece of equipment that made tattooing fun for me. So after being completely sold on the spirit I was determined to gain a thunder. So after getting my thunder, from the first line to the first shade to the first blend I feel like I found that one machine I’ve been searching for, for so many years. I can’t say there isn’t a better machine out there because obviously that is completely subjective, but I can say as of now it’s the perfect machine for me. I don’t know if being a billion dollar company gave them the ability to buy the best engineers and designers or what but to me this machine is like a work of art in its self. If I were a car guy id consider it a Bugatti. There are still machines I want to give a day in court like the direkt and the flite v2, both of those machines seem like they will be right up my alley also. The point of me writing this is because I fought so hard to not give these machines a chance because of my prejudice and I almost missed out on the experience of getting to use these game changing machines(in my eyes and opinion only). So to wrap all this up I fuckin love these machines and every time I get to use them(the thunder mostly, in all honesty) I’m sporting a crazy smile and have honestly shaken my head in disbelief after accomplishing a beast ass line or a smooth ass shade, at how easily it makes my job. So now that im done figuratively sucking the thunders dick, I’m out, lol. Just wanted to share how awesome my experience with the thunder/spirit has been, wouldn’t trade these machines for anything. Now a direkt and a flite v2 and ill be a happy motherfucker, peace ink slingers! time to hit the bars, nucca!

ate