I thought I would post a review of the aabs direct drive with adjustable cam.
having used this machine for the last few weeks I can't speak highly enough of this machine and it's maker daza.the machine is light and well balanced in the hand.i have ran it with ttech's and it pushes a 27 mag with ease.The adjustable cam is so easy to do,you just undo the centre Allen key and move it to another position hole and do it back up.all the positions are marked with dots.i found it lines well at 6.5 volts packs colour at 7 and does super smooth shading at 6v. I did notice some vibration at the 4.5 mm cam setting but it is minimal and far less than a coil machine.i thought the needle tensioner would be rubbish but I was wrong,it works very well.all in,it's an excellent machine,and for what he charges I think it will be hard to beat and as I have seen he is doing some machines dressed in truffle wood which look the nuts!!!!and to top it off he offers a money back guarantee if your not happy.And before anyone asks I have done this review off my own back,he is not paying me. I'm just posting this as I believe other people would be interested in machines that work well and cost less than £150.check them out on here.