Hey Guys, after this weekend I am done with the touring season and I wanted to share what I have been working on in the background. I am starting a new line of machines and accessories called "Eccentric Devices" and below is the first direct drive model that we should have available by the holidays. I am calling the model "Switch" for it's ability to easily "Switch" stroke lengths. I already have plans for a linear drive using this same concept but I can only work on one project properly at a time. The concept behind my machines is to use a dual eccentric cam. There is a Bearing Housing that has the bearing and armature pin off center just like most other direct drive rotary machines. Then that Bearing Housing is held off center in the Cam Housing and locked in place by a single set screw. You simple loosen that set screw and turn the Bearing Housing to any position that you would like for stroke length. The stroke length on these machines is infinitely variable between 2.4mm-4.4mm. To be honest I can not see people wanting anything shorter or longer. I am using a Maxon motor in order to keep the machine smaller and lighter. There is almost no vibration from these machines at all at the short to medium throw and very little with the long throw. I have also created a larger brass vise knob that really helps to distribute the weight over the tube so that there is close to no back end weight. Even with the large brass vise knob the machine is weighing in at only 4.15oz. I am taking my three prototypes to the Providence show this weekend to let a few friends try them and I also want to get some feedback from you folks as to whether there is a demand for these. As it stands I will be making about 30 more machines starting next week after the show but if there is a bigger demand I may step that production number up some. Take a look, tear my idea apart and let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
Marc Lescarbeau
Needlejig Tattoo Supply, Inc.

IMG_3864.jpgIMG_3865.jpgIMG_3866.jpgIMG_3869.jpgIMG_3870.jpg