Thread: Spektra edge x

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    So does anyone have a comparison between the Edge X and the Inkjecta Flight 2? They seem to be the only cartridge machines that are truly alike in functionality/flexibility.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHardy View Post
    So does anyone have a comparison between the Edge X and the Inkjecta Flight 2? They seem to be the only cartridge machines that are truly alike in functionality/flexibility.
    Imo. The compact from swash is the most versatile with the stroke and give being able to be adjusted way further and way easier with a giant motor that can run slow without stalling.... then the flite v2 which now has 5 or more stroke cams and 4 push bar give options and a monster brushless motor that can handle 24 Volts.... then the specific 3 combo version with 3 stroke options and adjustable give.... Then the edge x limited stroke adjustment and slight give adjustment. 9 times out of 10 I use my compact. Although I've been using the new dragonfly X2 for the past weeks and it really can push carts like a dream. It has more speed and torque than you would ever need with adjustable stroke and give. We live in a good time where almost every machine thats came out recently has been pretty solid with little to complain about.

Just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Imo. The compact from swash is the most versatile with the stroke and give being able to be adjusted way further and way easier with a giant motor that can run slow without stalling.... then the flite v2 which now has 5 or more stroke cams and 4 push bar give options and a monster brushless motor that can handle 24 Volts.... then the specific 3 combo version with 3 stroke options and adjustable give.... Then the edge x limited stroke adjustment and slight give adjustment. 9 times out of 10 I use my compact. Although I've been using the new dragonfly X2 for the past weeks and it really can push carts like a dream. It has more speed and torque than you would ever need with adjustable stroke and give. We live in a good time where almost every machine thats came out recently has been pretty solid with little to complain about.

Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah I've been around for a while and I'm really thrilled that there are so many machines now (that are really good) that you can find a Goldilocks number much easier than one has ever been able to do before.