i was able to give it a go today.... opened the box, well packed and has 3 cams, bag of small rubber bands and allen key, paper work , so i took the machine out the box and it has the 3.7 cam on it so i put the 3.2 cam on bcause thats wht i like, took motor bolt off and its kool bcause it even has a lil groove in the casing so u can use the allen key better, i used the kingpin cart grip and not the cheyenne adjustable which ur able to use both, it uses the small bands and the frame even has well thought out grooves to hook the bands, pretty kool i must say, i use the 27 curved mag and a 13 curved mag for a rework on a chest piece some scratcher did , plugged it in and ran about 6.5 volts bcause i tattoo kinda fast and the little fucker was so damn quite and extremely smooth. with zero effort at all the tones went in very smooth and easy, great blends, i also packed white in with no effort at all, went in very well one pass, also to me it seems like it has a slight dampening to it which i really like. the motor is balls out yet absolutly perfect... i cant wait to use this machine more, i believe i have found my daily driver for my black and grey and smooth color blends, i put this machine up to my flite anyday hands down, im very happy with the craftsmanship and performance , Dan Wolf u sir did one hell of a machine, u have impressed the fucking hell out of my, i cant wait to put it to more use, so damn nice that im not gonna be able to sleep tonite   people please trust me on this one here, do urself a big favor and grab u one, i would bet this is a machine that u would never want to let go, hands down simply fucking AMAZING... Kingpin Tattoo Supply ( Bill Smith ) will always have these in stock and the price is perfect and not some over priced crap... dan u fucking nailed it with this rotary, fucking wow... PERFECTION at its finest, any questions on anything i left out please feel free to ask. gotta say i do feel like its gonna step my tattooing up bcause there is NO struggle when using the Axys
11393042_10206802975811586_6049165887961390280_n.jpg