Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Richie is right on this one. He has been using direct drives and carts for quite a while now. . So I would say he knows what he is talking about when it comes to DD rotaries. Richie has been following vital for sometime and bought it. While Vital has sponsored a few "average joe" hardworking tattooers that put out good work. Vital has no intention of buying top well know artists with free machines that they dont even use. Just to push sells like a few other well know companies. We will let the machines and customer service speak for it shelf. One of the goals of mine and Dan of vital tattoo was to not rape the artist for money and put out another 600 subpar machine with bad customer service-

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    Richie is right on this one. He has been using direct drives and carts for quite a while now. . So I would say he knows what he is talking about when it comes to DD rotaries. Richie has been following vital for sometime and bought it. While Vital has sponsored a few "average joe" hardworking tattooers that put out good work. Vital has no intention of buying top well know artists with free machines that they dont even use. Just to push sells like a few other well know companies. We will let the machines and customer service speak for it shelf. One of the goals of mine and Dan of vital tattoo was to not rape the artist for money and put out another 600 subpar machine with bad customer service-
    ty for clearing that up