Update. I sent a brief but far from disrespectful email to Stigma's customer service yesterday. Simply stated the issue and that I needed the price of two RCA jacks. They'd given me a price last year, but I wanted to make sure it was the same, didn't know if my coworker's would be a different model, and overall wanted to let them know what our situation was without being a dick about it. Just got a reply from Stigma about the issue and got talked to like I was some kind of a dumbass, like they're pissed with me because my machine isn't working and told me that they're just going to copy and paste the same info from an email they sent a year ago. They tried to tell me that I only paid 96 Euro for repairs and return shipping, and that I chose the more expensive return shipping method (difference of about $50, still would have been $180 total). So they must think I had the machine flown there by a pigeon because they apparently don't know that it cost me $100 to send that thing across the Atlantic, cheapest way I could find.

I'm not saying I don't have my Forrest Gump moments, but I'm pretty sure nobody appreciates condescending customer service. I'd have a lot more respect for Stigma if they didn't try dropping the blame on everybody else instead of taking some responsibility. So I'm gonna buy the two RCA jacks and fix the thing myself, and that's the last Stigma machine I ever buy. Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate all the help.