So I've had my Hyper V3 for almost 3 years now. Even convinced my coil-dedicated coworker to get one just over a year ago because I loved it at first. It ran smoothly, the adjustable give was extremely useful, easily my favorite machine for a while. After about a year and a half, my RCA port had become worn or loose or something, and the machine would stutter or come to a complete stop just by holding it at certain angles. I've treated this machine like a newborn and work with a Critical power supply and a Deathless RCA cord. I contacted Stigma and spoke to Petra, and was happy with the prompt and polite customer service even with the slight language barrier. I spent $230 to send it to Greece (int'l shipping, I'm in the US) for repair and return shipping. 2 months later, I received my machine, and it seemed to be working just like new. About a month and a half after I got it back, I began having the same exact problem even after babying it more than before. At this point, I had $800 put into this machine and was extremely reluctant to spend another $230 to send it back just to have the same problem repeat itself. So for the past 7 or 8 months, my Hyper has been sitting in the back of my top drawer and I only break it out as a back-up machine because I'm afraid I'm going to snag someone in the middle of a line when the machine suddenly cuts off.

I ended up just chalking it up to a loss and a good machine of about a year and a half. The reason I say something now is that my coworker's Hyper is starting to do the exact same thing, and it is just out of warranty by a week. He's afraid of spending that money to send it back and getting the same result I did.

We both use machines of other brands including Inkmachines, Bishop, Spektra, and the Valor, but none of them have had any issues like this. It's a shame because I loved that machine before it started acting that way.

I'm not trying to start a riot and say that Stigma is a bad company and makes bad machines, maybe my coworker and I drew the short straws. Just want to tell of my experience with it. Whatever the case, if anybody has any idea where we can get our machines repaired reliably in the US, it'd be really helpful. Thanks guys.