Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
The guy at tattoorite is nothing more than a parasite sucking the life blood from tattooing,i remember he was selling neotats and thought"who the fuck would supply this fool with their machines",When i first started tattooing i phoned him asking about the amazing inks he supplied(he advertised they were amazing)he claimed they were fantastic but offered me some better inks that contained plastics he then explained they were banned but great inks and he could supply them if i wanted them(i declined).The guy is always on ebay supplying shit to anyone who will buy it...im sure he was originally advertising his swashdrives as australian swashes only to offer you his better versions at half price (if you phoned for more info)that cost him about $20 a machine...hes a dirty piece of dog poo that needs wiping off the arse of tattooing.
they do sell a lot of the usual junk and am fairly sure they never actually have any of the swash/neo's in stock... BUT they make some of the best needles you can get IMO.. (not the stuff they put on ebay). custom order stuff.. you can get any pin size from something like 0.20 to 0.42. any taper from short to ultra long any solder point you like in any grouping.