I think if you look hard enough you'll find someone who has had a problem with every single machine out there. I don't own a Bishop but know enough that they are high end machines with a very good track record. Yours just stopped working?? Did you ever figure out what the cause of this was? Did the motor burn out? If so, what made it burn out? Was there a lot of hours on the motor? Do you have a crappy power supply? When cleaning your machines is there vulnerable spots on the Bishop that cleaner can get into the motor and cause premature failure?? The RCA issue just sounds like a dud machine slipped through their assembly line. I had a Halo and had issues with it, doesn't mean Halos are junk and I actually just bought an FK Irons coil machine and 'effing love it. I would buy another rotary from them as well. These tiny little machines are built to such tight tolerances and the builders are trying to get these things to run as consistent as humanly possible while using the smallest and lightest parts and motors that there is bound to be machines that make it out that are duds or that don't perform as well someone else's machine of the same make and model. Any manufacturer worth a shit should take care or any issues you have with their product. If Bishop is your machine then I'd say use them. Get your RCA one fixed and run it and see if you or Bishop (if you think it's a defective motor) can determine what burned your other one up.