Quote Originally Posted by Mattw506 View Post
Thanks, Franco. I've had bad luck with 2 of my 3 Bishops. The one ( 2013 ) just stopped working, and the (2014), The RCA input came out of the back of the motor while unplugging ( No force required ) just literally stayed stuck in my RCA cord lol. Same cord I've used for a year now ( Eikon silicone RCA cord ). Even though the company offered to fix the RCA issue, it still left a bitter taste in my mouth lol. Which sucks, because the Bishop is hands down my favorite rotary in terms of style, and comfort. But, the issues have kind of made me lean toward using my other rotaries. I know its not anyones fault, and it doesnt mean the product is junk. It's mechanical, and anything mechanical can fail ( and probably will ) lol. I've just as of YET, to have any issues with my NEOs or HALOs.. ( Keywork. YET ) lol. Thanks for the reply, I wish it would have worked out with Bishop, I was so in love with the looks, style and feel of the bishop that I got 3 of them. But when 2 of 3 took dumps. I decided to move on. I'd love to give the company another go. Maybe with a newer model. But, funds are low right now. All of these people are buying their kids back to school stuff, instead of getting tattooed. Damn priorities lol..
I hear you and yes your right, anything mechanical can sometimes let you down. My machines have made many people happy and have helped alot of artists progress in their skill but something that I pride myself on is customer service. Not because Im a kiss ass, but because Im also a tattooer and I feel really bad when someone has a less than pleasant experience with my machines. How about I do right by you and send me your 3 machines. I will send you back a package and when you open it up you will either say EFF those guys....OR you will be back to using Bishop my address is 22622 Lambert St. #304 Lake Forest, CA 92630 please put a note in the box that says the following. "these machines are for Franco and he knows what to do with them as I have spoken to him on the forum" Thank you