Hey guys. I dont know if this is where this needs to go, if not please feel free to remove. Anyways...
I have had 3 bishops since I started using rotaries a short time ago. One, just stopped running. It started running super slow, and then just pooped out completely. I thought " It happens ". I love the looks and feel of the bishop, so I gave it another chance. Ended up with a 4mm Bishop. Loved it, but I decided I prefered the 3.5mm, so I got rid of the 4, and just got a 3.5mm again. Well, today I go to plug it in to "try it out". Runs great! I go to unhook the RCA cord from the back of the machine when.. WTF! The RCA input on the back of the bishop came out completely. Stuck in the RCA cord! ( No effort or force used. Used this Eikon rca cord for many machines. even my coil machines are RCA converted. ). I look and the thread/sleeve is literally broken. I was furious. Brand new machine. Falls apart. So, I have 2 NEOtat machines. Which never got much use, as I was using the bishops. But, I have had ZERO problems from the little time ive spent with NEOtats. So... with that said, Althought I prefer the looks of Bishop. I think I will be sticking to neotat.
I have just had it beat in my head that the NEOTAT vivace was not as good a machine because it doesnt use " the superior MAXON motor" and the " Mabuchi is chinese junk, etc ". Anyways, I was just pissed off and wanted to rant and get some feedback. lol

With regards,
New NEOTAT fanboy
Matt