Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
All I can add is john has been around a long time and when my machines breaks down he fixes it.. I can't support a company that has nothing to do
With tattooing besides profit and greed.. I guess your ok with scratchers too then? Because they do the same thing for this industry that this company does.. Feed the greed homie..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you know they aren't going to fix problems when/if they arise? I haven't heard of any of these failing yet. Have nothing to do with tattooing?? They brought an autoclavable machine to the table, one that actually works. How is that not upping the ante? How can anyone even argue that? I haveWho the fuck said anything about scratchers? You're comparing people that disregard other peoples health and safety by using dirty, unsterile equipment, to a company that put the time and effort into making a tattoo machine autoclavable to reduce the transmission of bio-filth from one client to the next?? Really dude?? That's a really stupid comparison....Ok, I can't even wrap my head around how stupid of a comparison that was hahaha, did you think that out? Don't you have some Bishop RCA cords to go burn up or something dude? Ok, I gave the machine a fair, honest review b/c I know there's a lot of guys on here that don't have the mentality of 10 year olds and like to hear machine reviews b/c they're all about making their jobs easier and using or finding tools that work or might work better for them. Review is done, I stated what I like and what I didn't like about the machine. Thumbs up from me and I'll be getting another one.