Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    After reading everything that everyone has written I have to point a couple things out that might help you understand why these guys are pissed.
    Seth Ciferri has been building machines for years and is partnered up with Soba with Workhorse Irons where they also sell ink and needles along with other builders machines. Now Seth is partnered up with Bill from Waverly and Grime. Now the three of them own Black Claw Tattoo supply and sell needles and Bills ink. Now all these individuals are in a sense taking ideas and such from each other but the difference that is getting missed is these are all tattoo artist working in the industry. I think the problem is that with only 5-10 years in this industry you do not truly understand the tradition,pride and respect for the old ways and how stuff was and should be done. I love the advances in our industry but would go back 20 years to when there was more honor in the industry any day cause it wasn't over saturated and there weren't anywhere as many sell outs. 20 years ago no one would of even looked twice at those lance guys if for no other reason than respect for the others inside. I will only buy machines, inks and any other supplies I can from artist. I believe in keeping it in the family so to speak. Does this make me any better than anyone..... No! But it's my integrity and I won't bend on that

Frank
    Last edited by Tattooalleypa; 09-08-2015 at 04:09 AM.

2. Like casey, Ta2GeezerUK liked this post.