Threaded View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that would depend which way your looking at the machine. If you were looking at the RCA side it would be spinning clockwise with a normal RCA, Looking at the cam side it would spin counter clockwise with a normal RCA.

Now when i mean a normal RCA i mean that the positive on one side of the cable is positive on the other side, and not crossed. Rca cords that people buy for tattooing, 90% of the time are crossed because they just dont give a fuck when they solder the plugs onto the cable... The Cobra's light has a resister in it that will not work with a crossed RCA, Which i love taking to conventions and showing the vendors of tattoo supplies the shit they really sell. Best RCA you can buy and that you can trust 100% to be wired correctly is a AUDIO or VIDEO RCA cable. They come in pairs for Audio and will have 3 for Video.

Why do you want a cable with 2 or 3 plugs on both ends you may wonder? Well you pull them apart as they are usually 2 or 3 single cables melted into one. Simply strip them apart from each other like string cheese and now you have 2 or 3 cables for the price of one!
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 12-14-2015 at 12:15 PM.

2. Like Wonderland, John liked this post.