Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
you can have any stroke you want and you can run at any speed you want and you can tattoo all day and never over traumatize your client. Its not the machine that over works the skin... Physics has nothing to do with technique and methods of the human talent and knowledge. I can tattoo with any machine on this planet with any stroke set on it, but i rather have it MY WAY. No matter what, the machines performance has nothing to do with the out come of your tattoo... We use sticks and high tech machines and in the right hands produce the same outcome. Building machines with one set stroke is like living under communism lol. "Most" People want FREEDOM to use there talents and methods with tools that allow them too.

Now physics is everywhere but its impossible to build a machine that will give every person the same outcome. Once you add the human factor into the equation, the physics of the machine end there... The machine does not impact the skin. The human hand impacts the machine into the skin at different speeds and depths... that there will throw mathematical outcomes out the window... cars, guns, swords just sit there with out human involvement. No impact no matter what size or weight. But there is a market for everything...
Quick question.... do your machines have any give? And from your experience... what would the give be for?