Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    dont get me wrong im all for sharing info with anyone who wants it and will use it properly but the thing that sucks with this industry is the guys workin in their kitchens and junk who find these great sites and find stuff out and hurt the industry and be like this is what so and so does and these guys use this stuff now excuse me my tubes are done boiling lol but with everyone else on here this is a truly great forum and everyone seems awesome and professional which is rare for the internet lol

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewc View Post
    dont get me wrong im all for sharing info with anyone who wants it and will use it properly but the thing that sucks with this industry is the guys workin in their kitchens and junk who find these great sites and find stuff out and hurt the industry and be like this is what so and so does and these guys use this stuff now excuse me my tubes are done boiling lol but with everyone else on here this is a truly great forum and everyone seems awesome and professional which is rare for the internet lol
    It's not easy to keep it that way, but I try awful hard to!
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?