Just thought I would let everyone here know that Needlejig launched our cartridges at the Minneapolis show about a week ago So far the reviews have been good with only a couple small issues regarding some bug pin flat openings being a little loose. I already have my factory working on two new tip sizes to accommodate this. This is going to take about 2 months due to the Chinese New Year coming up quick. Yes, these are my cartridges and not just another companies that are put in a box I designed. My companies needles, my companies molds, my companies time and my companies money invested. There is no way that I could allow myself to simply repackage like most other companies do. Besides, if you had ever used my needles the differences would be obvious if they were not mine. I do not log in here a lot so if you have any important questions it is best to reach me at the warehouse if you need a fast response. I have set up a coupon code for the forum ROTARY to be used when viewing your cart that will get you 15% off your next needle purchase with my company so you can give them a try. This will include regular needles on bars also if you want to stock up. I will be adding more groupings as time goes on so please let me know what you would like to see.

www.needlejig.com

legacy_cartidge_facebook2.jpg

Thank you,
Marc