Quote Originally Posted by evol777 View Post
My edge x has also gotten quite louder this past few weeks so I removed the motor-bolt and manually rotated the bearing and its very gritty. So at least in my case the bearing is going out, im afraid to continue using it as I dont want to wear out the motor. I sent an email a couple of days ago and havent heard anything back. I tried calling just to find out they dont take calls anymore but instead started using a chat program on their website. I've attempted to use the chat program for the past two days and no one responds. In the past I have gotten nothing but the best customer service from FKirons. Its too bad you cant call and speak to a real person any longer. I am hoping to get this issue resolved asap.
You will still get the same great service these days.
Sunday 2:16am and here I am catching up to this thread and assisting our customers

Pleas email us at [email protected] and a number to be reached at and you will be contacted to get your machine taken care of. I will call you myself if you ask for me (Gaston) mention this post so I know who you are.

Or if you want, simply send it in along with this service form > http://www.fkirons.com/shop/service-your-machine

Speak to you then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk