Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Need help with my RPG Click grip

One issue I am having is with the RPG Click Grip. I got my RPG click 32mm grips yesterday but am having a problem setting them up. I cant seem to get the grip in the machine vice far enough to allow the needle bar to engage the cartridge for the needles to come out of the tip. I tried both the plunger type attachment and the other more slender one but neither seem long enough. The disposable grip slides easily in but the Click RPG seems to be blocked from entering as far. Even with the ratchet system as depth adjusted as far as it allows, the needles still will not exit the cartridge tip. I contacted FK Irons and explained my problem and they asked me to take some pics to better understand and help me. I sent them pics today but they didn't get back to me and its now the weekend. I am hoping to use the new grip tomorrow and Sunday so Id appreciate any thoughts on this. I watched a few videos of people setting up their RPG's onto this same machine but I can't see them doing anything different than I am doing.
    Here's the pics showing the disposable grip going into the machine easily and fully but the RPG Click will only go in a shallow amount hence not engaging the needles. I am having this same grip problem with either machine btw. I know I must be doing something wrong but honestly can't figure this out.
    20160318_122648.jpg20160318_122707.jpg20160318_122734.jpg
    Last edited by jeff tarinelli; 03-19-2016 at 04:54 AM.