Hi everyone,

I just purchased the new Halo 2 from FK about a month ago. Love the machine but I'm having issues with it. My machine stopped running and I found if I fiddled with the RCA connection where it connects to machine, it would run. If I apply slight pressure on the connection point, at the correct angle, the machine runs. At first I thought it was the RCA cord (FK RCA cord). I bought a replacement RCA cord from RadioShack and also picked up a 3.5mm cord with RCA and Phono adapters. The machine still wouldn't work with the new cords. Again, after applying very slight pressure at the correct angle near the machine and rca connection point, the machine runs with the new cords. So....I'm starting to think the issue is with the RCA input on the machine and not the RCA cord. Have any of you had similar issues? Either with the Halo2, previous halos, or other rotary machines?

I know I can send it back to FK since it's still under warranty but I want to make sure it's definitely the machine and not something else.

The power supply I'm using is an Eikon EMS 420.