Thread: Halo 2 woes

Threaded View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Halo 2 woes

Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    This is an honest review of my experience what more is there to say. I used to sugar coat the flaws and look past them now I'll say it how it is . should I lie and say my machines came from your company perfect that I never had any issues ? Or had any problems with customer service over the last 3 years. Sorry man just speaking from my experience.
    Now I would like to take a moment to voice my personal experience with you.

How can you use the word "honest" when you were knowingly selling counterfeit Halo 1 and your actions were brought up on social media by many artists?

The fact that you have spent money with our company doesn't give you the right to sell counterfeit products of ours hard work sir.

So who's sugar coating it in here?

Your true disappointment suddenly happened after your acts were exposed. Before that, you were a happy customer and we always went above and beyond to assist you. So much, that we even agreed to sell you original spare parts just to learn later on that they were used to build counterfeit Halo1 which you had the bright idea to list them on legit tattoo forums for sale expecting legit artists to applaud your actions.

So the sugar coating goes both way. If you had so many problems with our product then it's safe to state that all the FK products you recently posted for sales have some sort of problems... Make sure you are transparent with your buyers.

On a side note: We've never claimed to make error free machines and a lot of people in here know that when things go wrong we are here to make it right. We work very hard to make tattooing a better experience and we plan to continue doing so.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fkirons; 05-28-2016 at 11:49 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like rollhard liked this post.