I'm interested in buying a machine just for bold lining (anything bigger than a 9rl) and have been reading into a few different machines. I know everyone's going to jump on the Sidewinder bandwagon but I'm curious if anyone prefers the new brushless Clark rotary or the Jack Steel machine over the Kubin. I've owned some of Dans machines in the past and liked them , and while I haven't had a sidewinder, I do have a coworker who uses one. It seems loud and back heavy (compared to what I'm used to) since it's a clip cord only machine. I'm really interested in the Clark machine for a few reasons, I like the brushless motor and the mono cord, but mostly that it doesn't seem to have anything that would break or wear out. I would also like to have something that is cartridge friendly and with plenty of speed. I've read that Johns machine can run 140 comfortably , I checked the speed of my coworkers sidewinder and loaded on 7 volts it wasn't as fast as I'd expected .

Has anyone ran these machines and prefer one to the other for large grouping lining?