Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    My main concern with these kind of battery power supplies,aside from keeping them clean, is how they run when they run out of juice? I have an electric shaver n when that thing starts to run out of a charge, n gets stuck in my facial hair, it's no joke. Haha. It says it runs for two hours which seems problematic if it's a big piece. As far as it being over complicated, I get what u mean in one aspect but not having to deal with the cord getting tangled, hooked on something, or the foot pedal rolling under ur chair, it would seem to make things less complicated. Over all, yea it could suck donkey dick or b great. Either way, one of the things that makes tattooing fun for me, is trying new products. Even if they suck, atleast u can try something new so shit doesn't get boring. No one says u have to use everything that comes out, but if something can make the job a lil easier, I'm always down to try it. U don't know though unless u try it. Some things that come out r just so beyond pointless n a cash grab in my opinion but something that make tattooing feel even more like drawing, can potentially b cool. If it Works of course.

2. Like Jin liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eric03 View Post
    My main concern with these kind of battery power supplies,aside from keeping them clean, is how they run when they run out of juice? I have an electric shaver n when that thing starts to run out of a charge, n gets stuck in my facial hair, it's no joke. Haha. It says it runs for two hours which seems problematic if it's a big piece. As far as it being over complicated, I get what u mean in one aspect but not having to deal with the cord getting tangled, hooked on something, or the foot pedal rolling under ur chair, it would seem to make things less complicated. Over all, yea it could suck donkey dick or b great. Either way, one of the things that makes tattooing fun for me, is trying new products. Even if they suck, atleast u can try something new so shit doesn't get boring. No one says u have to use everything that comes out, but if something can make the job a lil easier, I'm always down to try it. U don't know though unless u try it. Some things that come out r just so beyond pointless n a cash grab in my opinion but something that make tattooing feel even more like drawing, can potentially b cool. If it Works of course.
    That being all said, my wireless foot pedal from critical is one of my favorite things so.. yeah I get ya.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

4. Like Jin liked this post.