Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    what voltage did you find best for lining ?
    I got mine today and manage to tryit out on 3 small tattoos the first being a long curly girly butterfly design on a inner calf ,I lined the lot with a tight 5 @9 volts but reckon I could push it maybe another .5-1.0 volt . I also cloured the same tattoo but with only a 5rs @10volts .
    The 2nd tattoo was roman numerals on the side of the neck ,A good test I thought, tight 5 again. the tc again lined pretty well. though I did have the urge to up the volts abit .
    all have been on mid stroke setting havn't yet tried varying the throw as yet . I want to have a little play with the voltages and stokes but maybe where I got a bigger tattoo where I can hide mistakes .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    what voltage did you find best for lining ?
    I got mine today and manage to tryit out on 3 small tattoos the first being a long curly girly butterfly design on a inner calf ,I lined the lot with a tight 5 @9 volts but reckon I could push it maybe another .5-1.0 volt . I also cloured the same tattoo but with only a 5rs @10volts .
    The 2nd tattoo was roman numerals on the side of the neck ,A good test I thought, tight 5 again. the tc again lined pretty well. though I did have the urge to up the volts abit .
    all have been on mid stroke setting havn't yet tried varying the throw as yet . I want to have a little play with the voltages and stokes but maybe where I got a bigger tattoo where I can hide mistakes .
    i used 8-10volts for the tattoos, slowly trying the machine out one volt at a time, but now that ive messed with it a bit i keep it on 10volts all the time just like my neotats, seems to be the best speed that works for me.
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com