Okay, so it;s been two days since i received my Treasure chest machine built by The Tattooed Pirate. right away i was really pleased with the machine, doesn't hurt that i got a free t-shirt with it! the construction is amazing, it was really hard to believe that someone designed and built the machine, real pro-quality! So the first tattoo i used it on was re-working some tribal forearm bands. nothing to intense, i used a 7liner with a disposable tube. It lined very well. I was able to line as if i was using a coil machine, usually i have to be super careful with rotarys and lining, but with the TC i was able to bear down and line like a madman! it also helped that its the lightest machine i own and that was a super benefit when i was lining. long lines wrapping around the forearm were very easily performed, then i did a skull b+g but hard a hard time shading with it, seemed to fill good but still to hard for soft shading.

so today i did two shaded pieces with it, except i changed to stroke length to the shortest setting, which i also have to comment on the great workmanship on the bearing of this machine, it has 3 different stroke length settings, really cool how he made it very easy to change. then i removed the "give" spring, which seemed to open the "give" completely, i was very happy when i did this, although i must say im excited for Cary to release this spring pack so i can try even more settings, but so far with that spring out the machine shaded(and i cant express this enough) exactly the way i was wanting a rotary shader!!! it worked great, i used a 15 mag and it was great and i used a 5 flat needle on some small feathers and it was perfect, im so excited to use it more this way, taking the spring out may not be recommended by Cary, i didn't think to ask, i just started exploring the options of this machine, oh and one that thing, the vice! the vice or chuck on this machine is a superb quality, ill upload pics soon, thanks for reading!