So I ambushed another thread earlier and felt bad about it. ha So here's my problem.
I bought a Bishop from Kingpin, both awesome and reputable businesses. (I'm not here to start dumb shit)
After having used a few of my co workers Bishops, I bought my own.
I received it and loved it. It was a shiny new Polished Aluminum with a Moon Eyes logo which is BAD ASS!
The other Bishops were great, I worked a whole weekend, busting out at least 14 pieces with them, and they were perfect.
I had mine for less than a week, and KAPUT! I have lubed it, on the spring, on the side rails, behind the rail, I have cleaned it, never directly spraying it, Ive done pretty much everything I could to not manhandle my new machine. At first it would just stop in the middle of a tattoo. I would tap it on my palm, and it would start again. Now, it just bricked up and stopped working. I have tried it out on a Critical, Eikon, and a National PU, and It worked great every time. Ive reversed the clip cord hooks, and pretty much tried everything I could think of, Minus taking it apart. I removed the backing to see if the wires were still connected to the motor, and the are. Im at a loss. Ive tried emailing Bishop, and have even called the company number that Franco left on one of his messages here. Still haven't received any word yet. Honestly, the only thing I really wanted to know is, Should I send it back to Kingpin and get a new one (which sould be easier, but I really dug the mooneyes, and I don't think they've restocked yet) Or should I send it back to Bishop and have them repair it.
Ive been tattooing for 6 years or so now, and have never found anything that could keep up with me like the Bishop. Actually, the Neotat did pretty well, now that I think of it.
I want this to work! Any ideas?