Hi Guys, Dunno if this is the right place to put these or if its a free for all in this section. Being curious about the knockoff machine I sent for 2 from the main supplier in Hongkong. The minimum order from them is 10 Machines but as I wanted to see how they worked and the quality etc they agreed to send just the 2 for starters.
Now it is my intention at somepoint to purchase the real thing 'wether by trade or cash' So I thought I'd prepare to compare as they say. I got a brass/yellow and a green 1. As I only have pics of an original the first thing I've noticed is that the motor is gripped in place with only 2 Grubscrews Where as the DF has I think 4 from what I can see. Also these machines have no particular polarity set up with regards to coding the back hence now having a dab on 1 of the posts of My partners red nail varnish ...No seriousley...it does belong to the missus! (cough) ...

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the Price paid for these (Considerably a lot less than they are selling on ebay for) So if anyone wants to hit me up and there a regular contributor to the boards I'll have no problem sharing. They seem pretty well balanced and run from approx 7 volts up. Adjustable through the top screw which you'd expect and has a good resistance. (How long for is anyones guess) At some point over the next week or so I'll try em out and try get a few pics up. And note: these were purchased out of curiosity before taking the plunge on the real thing, Not to sell on and make some poor guy think he's getting a bargain at a discount from the original cost of a DF.

I have also taken a video of these running on a Danny Harkins Anologue Tattoo supply that uses The Dave long electrics system from Canada. Once I find the Docking staion for it I'll upload the footage.

Picture 001.jpgPicture 004.jpgPicture 010.jpg Picture 007.jpg