Where to start, hmmm.... it's pretty, lighter and smaller than I expected. It is a well thought out machine no doubt. I don't know if it is a standard thing to put silicon tubing over the needle bar ( armature bar seems an out of place term here ) but i noticed that the needle fit so tightly I did not need a rubber band, and this was with a liner. There is however a sense of vertical vibration, but I did have the top screw almost all the way in.

As far as working goes it is a dynamite color machine, it is almost exactly how I have my primary coil shader set up. Definitely a comfortable switch for color instantly. The only difficulty I am having is how quiet it is. I have heard some say that it is very quiet and others say that it is loud. I thought mine was very very quiet. Lining is a little different. I now understand what others had said before about how slowing down makes faster. I have always felt a slight urgency with my day to day coils liner, not uncomfortable but always an er of caution. This machine however makes me slow down just a hair, relax and one pass it is good. Better than I thought for first pass on an elbow even. I am sure that the rapier would be an even better liner. I think in time I will look for another machine for lining, but for now I think slowing down might be good. You never know though, this is day one. Tomorrow I might want to go back to coils for lining.

The only issue i am really having at all is my clip cord cover.. i can not get it to stay on an rya cord. It tends to slide down... i don't want to use a rubber band as then it is just a pain to get back off.. Also I have noticed that my RCA slides off and the tube vice is a little tight. I expected those from the forum.

lining at around 10 volts, and shading at 9.7

Brilliant machine Cary, i will be ordering the spring set soon.IMG_6224.jpg