Threaded View

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Bishop rotary info

mine arrived yesterday , came with 3 little samples of super lube, and says inside the box: for instructions on lubrication and to order more, visit the website. no where on the site could i find where to order more of the super lube , and no instruction page on how to use it on the machine... or how much? do I use one entire small tueb that came on the machine? seems like a lot... not sure how i would get it all in there. if you could give me some info franco it would be great , used the bishop with a 9 semi tight liner last night and put them in smooooth as butta cant wait to get another

I did find this info on voltages on there new site that is being built maybe helpfull to some as i was running it pretty low before i found this.

USING A ROTARY

By adjusting the voltage of the Bishop, you can achieve the right speed to enable the best results for:

• Solid & creamy color
    • The softest black & grey work
    • Solid black lining work

• Being that the rotary machines differ from coil machines there is an obvious shift that must occur in the transition from heavy coils to “The Bishop” to be assured that you will be one of the many that have crossed over, you must do many tattoos with the Bishop Rotary and follow our voltage guidelines.
    • BUILT IN “GIVE ” SPRING.
      By adjusting the speed of the machine through the volts you can make the machine hit harder or softer and the benefit is that you can adjust the give by your hand speed, hand stroke and hand pressure and of course the voltage. THIS IS THE MOSE ACCURATE AND ORGANIC WAY TO HAVE “GIVE”
    • FOR SOLID COLOR:
      use between 8.5-9.5 volts (note: glance between these volts and find the speed that most works with your unique hand speed and once you discover the right connection, you will be a customer for life).
    • FOR BLACK AND GREY WORK:
      use between 9.5-10 volts (note: due to the very consistent hit of this machine, the lightest greys are pushed deeps into the epidermis of the skin ensuring that when the tattoo heals, you wont lose that light grey that is often hard to keep).
    • FOR PRECISION LINING:
      use between 10.5-11 volts (note: you must stretch skin a little more than normal to ensure proper line work and you will see how solid and consistent the Bishop puts lines in).
    Last edited by joelhague; 11-23-2011 at 04:47 PM.