Threaded View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

New bishop rotary......the capo!! Almost here!

Ok folks, here are a few quick snap shots of the new bishop CAPO. This machine is made with blood, sweat and tears. Literally!!! Lots of time and money sacrificed and I must say I am very excited of the outcome. To answer a few questions I will start by saying I am using Maxon motors in all of my machines and instead of substantially raising the price according to the cost of the Maxon motor, I have decided to just bump the cost up from $375 to $395 and therefore lower my profit margin but I feel that having my price to be under $400 bucks is really important and affordable to my loyal customers and future customers. This enclosed slide is awesome and there are no screw holes anywhere on the front, sides, back or top. Just one on the bottom.

the slide has reliefs along the sides for easier lubrication and I am offering the first ever soft hitting slide that you can purchase for $40 bucks so that you can have both hard hitting and soft. What I mean by this is that I will have a separate slide that rides on a certain spring tension that is impregnated in the slide and ISNT ADJUSTABLE. It stays the same soft hit and is a wonderful experience to do soft black and grey with as it doesn't need to be any softer.

I must clarify that I will never make an adjustable rotary machine as I dont think they have any real benefits other than possible bad habits that may form. I feel that the hit must stay consistent at all times, wether its a soft hit or hard hit. This way you can get the "feel" for your rotary and keep that feeling. After all, tattooing is mainly based off of intuition and feeling, so keeping a consistent hit will enable a consistent feeling and this theory gets manifested more properly.

Its also lighter than the current Bishop and thinner by almost 20% so you guys will really be impressed with the ergonomics of the machine. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me by email. [email protected] and thank you all for any support you may have given not just myself, but all of us tattoo artist/machine builders as we all work many nights sacrificing a lot of time with our family and friends to bring a better product to you.

Respectfully, Franco
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Like taturudy liked this post.