Hi guys, I would like to say Hello, and introduce myself.

my name is Tommi, I was born in Poland, curently iam workin in Noregrets cheltenham in UK

it is great idea that rotary machines have own tattoo forum. I have been using them about two years for now, and they push out all my coil machine into box.

first ever rotary machine that I used about 3 years ago it was stealth, but it didnt catch to my work.... I stop very quickly to using it, it is just not my type of machine.

because I cant resist to buy new gadgets, I couldnt resist to get Hawk, personaly I love it, so far is one of my favorite machines ever, it is just bad that there is no better access to get cardriges, and they are bit expensive for every day use.

Hawk machine prove for me how god rotary machines can be.

My next one was Neuma.... it was great on the begining, but I found out my tattoos are fading quickly, and I sold it. I couldnt connect myself with pneumatic guns for good enought.

next one it was Swash Drive 6g. at the london tattoo convention, one my friend LENU recomended me this one, and it was a 10point shot, I love it, so much that I was trying to get another from australia limited edition 6g with adjustable stroke, and so far this is ma favorite machine ever untill now.

Also I was trying to get Stigma hyper ( because I ve seen many good reviews) I ordered one from scotland.... few months later... no machine ...no money back ... no response. .. seller from scotlad ( Iam not sure should I say name) totally ignored me and my other friend from our tattoo shop, he also ordered one few days after me. it was nearly one year ago, no money back untill now.

I was very dissapointed about stigma but I gave them other chance , and I get stigma fly at tattoo jam, straight from producer. nice machine, better for grey shading than swash drive, but for because dimensions, I still prefer swash, is just more handly.

my last rotary toy is dragonfly form inkmachines, really good machine, fantastic to tattoo everything, easy to use, but my customers complain about pain , not one but almost all of them, for some reason it hurts more, so iam not using it too oftet.

Iam also gret fan of SUNSKIN coil machines, I have nice collection, but since Iam using rotary machines, all my sunskins seem to fell bit heavy in my hand....

hope you wanst bored by reading it. sory for my mistakes, it is not ma best language.

if you are interested to see my tattoos, just try to find me at facebook as a tommicrazy or go straight into tommicrazy.com

last 2 years almost all my tattoos was done by rotary machines, so my galery is nearly 100% rotary made.

cheers.

see you at tattoo freeze in telford.